I can't login?
If you can't login, please check different possible issues and solutions below:
Permission for Facebook
It is important to give TicketSwap permission when you login via Facebook. If you rejected permission, it’s possible that when you try again, you will not be able to login. To undo this, you can delete us in your Facebook settings
. Once you have done this, TicketSwap can ask for access again. Please accept and you can login! Once you have taken all the steps to verfiy your email address, you can delete your Facebook account without losing access to your TicketSwap account.
Browser plugins or antivirus software
It's possible that the connection between TicketSwap and Facebook has been blocked by a browser plugin or antivirus software. Please check your extensions and/or antivirus software to see if they are set up correctly.
The following list shows you some browser extensions and antivirus programs that cause most of the problems:
- Do Not Track Me
Disable Google Chrome extensions
- Navigate to chrome://extensions.
- See if the list contains extensions that may cause the problems.
- Disable the checkbox right in front of 'Enabled' to disable an extension.
- Navigate to chrome://plugins/.
- See if the list contains plugins that may cause the problems.
- Disable the checkbox right in front of 'Enabled' to disable a plugin.
Disable Firefox Add-ons
- Click on the Firefox menu and navigate to Add-ons.
- Navigate to Extensions or Appearance and/or Plugins.
- See if the list contains plugins or extensions that may cause the problems.
- Press 'Disable' to disable the plugin or extension.TicketSwap tip: sometimes it can be easier to just change your browser. This will resolve the problem much quicker. Please note that we always recommend Google Chrome!